Please note that we do not offer refunds on custom made or made to order items in the event that you change your mind or decide you do not want to wait for the order to be completed.
If you are not happy with a purchase from Vegan-Kink, please contact us to discuss your concerns and if applicable, arrange for return, repair, replacement or refund.
Contact details: email@example.com
Do not send an item back without contacting us first to discuss your concerns and receive advice. If this happens, we are not liable for the item or costs incurred if it goes missing or is posted to the wrong address, and we will be unable to help resolve your concerns.
We endeavour to ensure all goods that are sent out are of good quality and fit for purpose.
Due to the nature of the products on this site, they are sold for novelty purposes only and any other use is entirely at the users own risk.
In cases where we are not required to offer a refund, replacement or free repair, we may still offer some form of compensation (in the form of refund, replacement or repair) as a goodwill gesture. However, we are not obliged to do so.
Damaged or faulty goods:
- If the item is damaged when it arrives, please let us know whether it was damaged in transit (indicators include smashed glass products, damaged packaging, etc) or whether you have reason to believe it was damaged/faulty when dispatched
- If the damage or fault was evident on the product listing (including the picture), then we assume you purchased the item in good faith and were aware of the fault. Although we do not plan to stock damaged goods, we may from time to time offer them at a discount or as part of a deal if we believe they are still fit for purpose.
- The onus is on you, the buyer, to demonstrate that any damage incurred was not caused by misuse or normal wear and tear, and that you could not reasonably be expected to have been aware of the damage or fault when you purchased the item.
- We require photographic evidence of any damage or fault (where possible)
- We require you to pay for return postage if you wish to return an item to us – if it turns out that item is damaged or faulty and not as a result of misuse or normal wear and tear, we will refund the postage cost and contact you to discuss repair, refund or replacement. If we do not believe the damage or fault is our responsibility, you are liable for any additional postage costs and for the cost of a repair or replacement item.
Wrong item received:
- If you have received the wrong item or the item significantly differs from its description (wrong colour, wrong length, etc), we will refund or replace it.
- If the wrong item is received or the item significantly differs from its description, but you wish to retain the item, we will issue a partial refund only if the item you bought is of higher value than the item you received.
- If you wish to keep the item but would like a partial refund, we require a photograph of the item as evidence that it is indeed incorrect. If the problem is an incorrect length, please include a ruler or other way of measuring the item in the photograph.
- We will only issue a full refund (including postage) or replacement if you agree to return the item to us.
- If you sign for the item, we will assume you have accepted the goods as is and will not offer a refund or replacement. Please check the items are as they should be before you sign for them.
You change your mind:
- If you cancel an order for a standard stock item before it is dispatched, we will offer a full refund.
- If the goods you have ordered are made-to-order or custom-made, we are not able to offer a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- If you buy a standard stock item (not made-to-order or custom-made), then you are entitled to return the item and receive a partial refund (item cost minus postage) or a substitution. Postage charges incurred when returning or substituting an item for this reason are your responsibility and will not be refunded.
- If you change your mind but do not wish to return the item, you are not entitled to a refund or substitution of any kind.
- For online sales (except for custom orders), you have a ‘cooling off’ period which ends seven days after receiving the item. After this time, we will not refund or accept returns on unwanted items unless they are damaged or not as described. We determine the cooling off period based on our standard dispatch and delivery times. If your item arrives later than expected, you must let us know otherwise we will be unable to honour the cooling off period. The onus is on you to demonstrate that the item arrived later than expected – if possible, try to obtain evidence such as a dated postal slip or a photograph of the dated documentation you must sign in the case of signed for parcels.
Your order does not arrive, is delayed in the post or is damaged in transit:
- Please refer to our shipping information page.
Any items you wish to return:
- You have duty of care over any items you wish to return to us until such as time as they are delivered back to us.
- If you fail to take care of the items or they are poorly packed and thus incur damage while being returned, you are liable for the damage caused.
- Please ensure you package items safely and securely in a manner that provides adequate protection for the item.
- Please ensure you proof of posting for the item that includes as minimum the destination post code
- If you choose to return the item via a more expensive postage option (eg. 1st class where 2nd class would be adequate, recorded delivery, etc) then we will only refund (as applicable) the postage cost equal to the least expensive appropriate option.